To search for a tax return or a report, click in the fields at the top of the window to make your selections for Year, Month, and Company. All returns that meet your criteria are displayed. (Make sure you select the Reports tab if you want to search for reports.)
To narrow your overall search criteria, see Advanced Search.
To filter results, select the Filter icon in a data column and enter values to filter on. You can filter the results in several ways, depending on the type of data.
If your search yields too many items, focus your search by using the Advanced Search fields.
Expand Advanced Search and complete the Tax Description, State, and Range fields. Note that you can use criteria you already entered in the search area displayed above the Advanced Search.
In this example, the search was narrowed to include returns that include the keyword E911 for June, 2017, for all states.
Download or Export a Return
To download a return:
- Check the boxes beside the tax returns you want to download or Export.
- Click Download Returns or Export List (above the Advance Search).
- A .pdf file is generated for downloaded returns.
- An .xlsx file is generated for exported returns.
Download or Export a Report
To download a report:
- Check the boxes beside the Reports you want to download or Export.
- Click Download Reports or Export List (above the Advance Search).
- A .pdf file is generated for downloaded reports.
- An .xlsx file is generated for exported reports.
If reports are missing or need to be updated, please contact Avalara Returns for Communications support.