When printing an invoice 0% tax is shown on the printed copy. However, the transaction in Netsuite shows a tax amount
- This can happen when the Avalara Tax code is unavailable to be selected for invoices and proposals.
- The customer had created a Sales Tax Group which allowed them to select the Avatax tax code on invoices and proposals
- While this allowed AvaTax to calculate the tax, it did not update the tax rate when saving a proposal or invoice transaction.
- This resulted in the 0% being displayed on proposals and invoices.
- To make sure the Tax Code is selectable on invoices and proposals, go to Setup > Accounting > Setup Taxes
- The field TAX CODE LISTS INCLUDE setting should be set to Tax Groups and Tax Codes