This site is only for Avalara customers licensed for Returns Excise, AvaTax Excise and Government.
Documentation of operation, usage and release dates is confidential and proprietary information of Avalara.
Content last updated: 2021-07-26.
To keep current with changing rates and other governmental requirements, Avalara provides Platform, Content Pre-Releases and Content Releases every month. click Releases in the menu at the top of any page for the scheduled date and time window. Update releases for late breaking enhancements, jurisdiction changes and fixes to Avalara Excise are announced and made available when needed.
Make sure you're on a supported version of Windows Server, SQL Server and the Avalara Excise Platform.
What's in a release?
To learn about the types of releases we deliver and when, click Releases in the menu at the top of any page.
If you login to https://excise.avalara.com to use the Avalara Excise Platform, you only need to download the Release Highlights and review the changes that we apply for you.
How do I download Release Highlights or other files?
- Login to the Avalara Excise production site.
- If you have multiple Companies, select your Master Company.
Tip: Reports > Express View > Data Source: Company / Sub-Company will show your Master and Sub-Companies in a grid.
- Go to Admin > Support Downloads.
- Click Select version and choose a folder.
- The newest Release will be at the top of the list
customers may also download:
- Documentation - System Requirements, Install Guide, Upgrade Guide, etc.
- Licenses (keys)
- Click the Download icon on the right and continue.