This document applies to all license types. Content last updated 06/05/2017.
Help Center documentation is confidential and proprietary to Avalara clients.
Note: A login is required for the Support Site. If you are a Support Contact and don't have a login, create a case and we'll resolve it promptly. IT Contacts can go through their Support Contact to get a login.
The Avalara Excise Support Site at https://excisesupport.avalara.net is where you can download these types of items:
- Release Highlights - notes on what changed in supported versions
- Additional documentation like system requirements, user guides, knowledge articles
- Current Software Releases
- Customers who use the cloud-based https://excise.avalara.net/ do not need to download releases. We apply them for you.
- Click Downloads and then click on one of the items under Links.
- Click the dropdowns to filter by Category. You can also apply Sort by. The default sort is Date.
- Click the word Download in the lower right-hand corner to retrieve your selection.
You will be prompted to save the file to your computer. Check your browser's help files for instructions on downloading to your operating system if you need assistance with saving the file.
Each customer can have 2 support contacts with access to Downloads and the Forum on the Excise Support site.
- A support contact can add 2 more users to the Forum only by opening a case with Excise Support.
- To unsubscribe or inactivate an existing user, open a case with Excise Support.
- We recommend that you inactivate users who are no longer using the software.
If you need assistance with any of the steps, please open a case with Excise Support.