In VAT Expert, the services or products you provide, need to have a code. If you find a product without a code or you want to introduce a new product to our database, you can do so with these simple steps.
- Fill in the invoice form by following the quick start manual.
- When you reach the product’s Description, click the Plus icon.
- On the Description tab, select the Language, type the Name of your new product and click Save.
- On the Other tab, add your product’s reporting information and click Save.
- On the VAT information by country tab, add your product’s information for another country and click Save.
- On the Expert parameters tab, select whether your product is a service or goods, select its physical parameters, and click Save.
- On the main window, your new product now appears in the Description field. Repeat this process every time you wish to add a new product to the system.
If you’re ready to produce invoices and email them to your customers continue to create and send invoices.