Purchase & Sales Ledgers are reports that your taxing government entity may request from you in a specific period. There are two kinds of reports: Sales Ledgers and Purchase Ledgers. The procedure for both reports are the same.
- On the main panel, choose the period of time in which you wish to make your report, your company’s name, and the corresponding country.
- In the Menu tab, click Sales Ledger.
- Select Sales Ledger.
- In the pop-up window, click OK.
- In the next window, click Renumber.
- Click OK to confirm the procedure.
- When the renumbering process is complete, click OK.
- In the main screen, click Save as and select the report format and paper size.
- Save your report in a safe folder in your computer.
- View your report or click No. Close all windows and return to the main panel.
- For filing a Purchase Ledger, follow all of the previous steps and click Purchase Ledger instead
Continue to learn how to file VAT Book & MOSS.