Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

Which tax office do I make payment to?

When a completed return requires a payment, you will need to manually make a payment to the correct tax office. Open the return to see which tax office the payment needs to be made to, and then complete the payment. A list of European tax offices and the contact details for them can be found here

If you are trading in the United States and require details for each states tax office, they can be found here.



  • Was this article helpful?