Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

Why do I need to report EC Sales?

You will be required to report EC Sales if you are a VAT-registered business and are supplying goods and services to VAT-registered customers in an EU country. This is to confirm that VAT is being declared correctly and in full, by all parties involved in the cross-border transactions. Further information can be found on Avalara VATLive.

  • Was this article helpful?