Sometimes you need a little extra information to help you make decisions when you're using VAT Returns.
General VAT questions
- Do I need to report EC Sales and EC Acquisitions?
- Do I pay tax in the destination country or county of dispatch?
- How are nil VAT returns different from non-filing?
- How do I make a payment for VAT?
- How do I report stock movements?
- How do I tax my transactions?
- How has Brexit changed my tax situation?
- What are EC Sales and EC Acquisitions?
- What happens if I paid tax to the wrong country?
- What is a Fiscal Representative and why would I need one?
- What is meant by “tax in destination country”?
- What is the distance sales threshold?
- What VAT rate should I apply to my goods?
- Which tax office do I make payment to?
- Which VAT rate should I apply to services?
- Why do I need to report EC Sales?
- Why would I need to submit a Nil VAT return?