The AvaTaxCalcErrorRecovery report lists invoices where AvaTax couldn't calculate sales tax. These errors could be caused by missing/incorrect address details or incomplete configuration. After you run the report, review the errors, fix the invoices, and reprocess them for tax calculation with AvaTax.
- Sign in to Workday.
- In the Search box, type Launch, and then click Launch/Schedule Integration.
- On the Launch/Schedule Integration page, specify the following details, and then click OK:
- Integration: Type AvaTaxCalcErrRecovery
- Organization: Type the Company Name
- On the AvaTaxCalcErrRecovery Schedule an Integration page, specify the following details, and then click OK to view the processing details:
- Value: Select either Report & Attempt ReCalc or Report Only
- Start Date and End Date: Enter a date range for this operation to filter the invoices based on the Customer Invoice Event completion date
- The View Background Process page displays the process for the parent event, Integration AvaTaxCalcErrRecovery. This page also displays a consolidated report and logs for earlier processes.