TaxNOW for WordPress E-Commerce connects Avalara’s award winning automatic, cloud-based sales tax services with your WordPress e-Commerce store. With TaxNOW you can rest easy because you will always collect and remit the correct amounts of sales tax. TaxNOW delivers ‘bullet-proof’ compliance, freeing up employees to focus more time on what’s important – growing your business!
- Get Started with Avalara Products
- Set up Avalara products to make your business tax compliant. Gather information about your business, set up AvaTax to work with your accounting software, and learn how Avalara's integration software works.
- Update Your Version of AvaTax
- Some accounting software updates AvaTax automatically. If yours doesn't automatically update, manually update to the latest version of AvaTax for your accounting software.
- Who You Exempt
- If you regularly sell to customers who're exempt from tax, you need to store their exemption certificates and consistently exempt their purchases. There's more than one way to exempt customers.
- What You Sell
- Some products and services are taxed differently in different jurisdictions. Apply Avalara tax codes to products and services you sell to help account for this varying taxability. There are a few different ways you can apply, or map, Avalara tax codes to your products and services.
- Monthly Tasks to Maintain Sales Tax Compliance
- There are no guarantees that you won't get audited and as the saying goes, the best offense is a good defense. We've gathered resources for specific tasks you should complete each month to help you remain sales tax compliant.
- TaxNOW for WordPress ecommerce Help
- For help with your accounting software, visit your provider's site.