This article applies to:Sage Sales Tax for Sage 300 Powered by Avalara AvaTax
Learn how to checkin Sage Sales Tax for Sage 300 against transactions in the Admin Console to test for discrepancies.
Todifferences between transactions that processed in Sage 300 and AvaTax, follow these steps:
- On the left pane under Sage Sales Tax Powered By Avalara, click AvaTax Inquiries, and on the right pane, click AvaTax Reconciliation.
- In the AvaTax Reconciliation dialog box, select the following options:
- Start Date and End Date of when the transactions processed
- Date Type of Doc Date (when the transaction was created and saved in Sage 300) or Post Date (when the transaction was posted to AvaTax
- Type of document:
- Mis-Matched for documents in Sage 300 for which there is no matching document in AvaTax.
- Matched for documents in Sage 300 for which there is a matching document in AvaTax.
- At the lower left, click Reconcile.
- In the AvaTax Reconciliation Results dialog box, double-click any transaction and on the right, click View Statistics.
- Adjust the transaction in the Admin Console so that it matches what Sage 300 displays.
- At the bottom right, click Close.