This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
Learn how to view and downloadin AvaTax for NetSuite.
View and download exemption certificates
To view and download exemption certificates, follow these steps:
- On the NetSuite toolbar, on the Lists menu, point to Relationships and then click Customers.
- Next to any customer, at the left, click Edit.
- On the Customer page, click Address, and then click Retrieve Certificate(s) or Retrieve Certificate(s) Status.
- On the Avalara menu, point to Exempt Certificates/Status, and then click Get Certificates/Status.
- On the Get Certificate(s)/Status page, next to Customer, type a customer's name, and at the upper left, follow one of these steps:
- Click Retrieve Certificate(s) and in the Certificate(s) Details screen, under AvaTax Certificate(s) Details, view the status of certificates for that customer.
- Click Retrieve Certificate(s) Status and in the Certificate(s) Details screen, under AvaTax Certificate(s) Details, to the left of the certificate that you want to download, click Get Image.
- At the top right, next to Select File Format, select either PNG or PDF.
- At the top left, click Get Certificate.
- On the View Certificate page, at the top right, click >> and then click Download.