This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
A reverse charge is generated in an invoice for a transaction when:
- A European customer is selected (ensure the customer has a tax registration number in the customer master)
- Different European country addresses are selected as the origin and destination
- The item type is Product, Digital, or Service
Configure reverse charge message printing
To configure reverse charge message in the PDF layout in NetSuite, follow these steps:
- In NetSuite, create an invoice and calculate sales tax.
- In the NetSuite toolbar, go to the Customization > Forms > Transaction Form PDF Layouts.
- On the Custom PDF Layouts page, select the form you'd like to add the message. To edit the details: