This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
There are two ways to view tax transaction details to see committed and voided. All default roles in AvaTax for NetSuite can view transaction details. Any customer roles need to have access granted.
View tax transaction details
To view tax transaction details in NetSuite, follow these steps:
- On the Avalara menu, point to View, and then click Transactions.
- To search for transactions to view, fill in the details in the fields below:
- Starting Date and Ending Date: Type a range of dates in MM/DD/YYYY format, or pick a date from the online calendar.
- Document Type: Select one of these menu items:
- SalesInvoice to view sales invoices.
- ReturnInvoice to view return invoices.
- Document Status: Select one of these menu items:
- Committed to view details about transactions that were committed in NetSuite and posted on the Admin Console.
- Voided to view details about transactions that were deleted in NetSuite and voided on the Admin Console.
- Click Get Records.
View committed or voided transactions
- In NetSuite, on the Avalara menu, point to View, and then click Committed Transactions or Voided Transactions.
- To view committed or voided transactions in the Admin Console, see review transactional data.