This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Magento 1
Update AvaTax for Magento 1 when there is a new release.
Update AvaTax for Magento 1
- On the System menu, point to Magento 1 Connect, and then click Magento 1 Connect Manager.
- In the Username box, type your username.
- In the Password box, type your password and click Log In.
- Next to Manage Existing Extensions, click Check for Upgrades.
- In the OnePica_AvaTax row, in the Actions column, select Update/Upgrade.
- Click Commit Changes.
- Verify that the version number changed in the Installed column.