Use CertExpress to review documents, add companies you do business with, and send new compliance documents. Documents sent via CertExpress are automatically organized by company so that it's easier to track the documents you've sent.
When your documents and companies are in order, respond to document requests.
Add a company
Documents are organized by company in CertExpress.
- Sign into CertExpress and click Documents, and then click Add a Company.
- Enter the company name and company information, and then click Save.
- Optionally, click Save and Add Another to quickly add multiple companies
Add a document
Add new documents to companies to keep a historical record of your exemption documents.
- Sign into CertExpress and click Documents.
- Locate the company you're creating a document for and click Add a Document.
- Select the document type, state or territory, and exemption reason to apply to your document, and then click Next.
- Depending on the document type, complete the required fields and then click Next.
- If CertExpress can't generate fields for a certain document type, you'll need to upload it instead.
- CertExpress uses your information and signature to complete and save the document.
Manage stored documents
Documents stored in CertExpress are organized by company. Use the company or state filters to quickly locate documents.
- Click View to preview your document in the web browser.
- Click the send icon to email a copy of your document to a recipient. Separate email addresses with semicolons when sending to multiple recipients.
- Click the download icon to save a copy of your document.
- Click the delete icon to remove the document. This action cannot be undone.