This article applies to:CertCapture
To protect your account, CertCapture locks a user out after three failed login attempts. Learn how to unlock your account if you do get locked out.
- Contact your company's Account Administrator so they can unlock you.
- Account administrators can unlock users by going to Global Admin > Manage Users and selecting Reset for the user in question.
- If you are the Account Administrator, submit a case to our support team and request that we unlock your account.
- If the Account Administrator can't be reached, Avalara may require the request on a letter containing your corporate letterhead.
- Submit a case to our support team. We'll work with you to get the appropriate documentation for the request.
- The email must be sent from/signed by a company executive (include the title of the individual signing the communication)
- The email must include "account admin user XXX is no longer here, change CertCapture email address to XXX and reset the password so we may access the account admin user"