For this process, you'll log in to one CertCapture account to export company data, and then you'll log in to a different account to import the company data. You will NOT import the data into the same account you exported from.
Before you begin
Before you start this process, verify with an administrative user that you have access to the accounts you are transferring data from and to.
Depending on the choices you make when you export company data, transferring data from one company to another may:
Review your settings and customer and certificate records before you choose what data you want to transfer between companies.
Once the company data transfer is complete, it cannot be undone.
- Log in to the CertCapture account where you want to export company data.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Data Import / Export.
- In the Export Data panel, select the companies you want to export data for.
- Use the check boxes to specify what data you want to export for the company or companies you select.
- Select Export.
It may take a few minutes for CertCapture to create a file of your company settings. Refresh your browser window to see the Transfer History table update with your downloadable file.
- Once the file is available to download, select Download and save the file.
- Navigate to the company you want to transfer data to.
If that company is in another account, log out of CertCapture and log in to the correct account.
- In the Import Data panel, select Choose File.
- Select the file you exported and saved, and then select Import.
The Configure Imported Data modal window opens.
- For each company you're importing data for, select the company you want to transfer the data to.
If the company you want to transfer data to does not exist, create it first.
- Select Next.
A confirmation modal window opens.
- Type your account number and select Finish to confirm you want to transfer the company data to the companies you selected.