Depending on your user role, you may not be able to complete the validation process. If you can't validate the certificate on your own, select Escalate to send it to the Escalated queue. The details you've entered will be saved, and another member of your team will be able to review the document and complete the validation process.
- In the CertCapture document validation window, select the Escalate button.
- In the Escalate Certificate dialog box, click Select Reason, and do either of the following:
- Select No Customer Number
- Select Other and add a reason why the document couldn't be validated.
- Select Escalate.
- Continue validating any other certificates that you've selected. If you need to escalate any other certificates, repeat these steps.
Escalated documents are moved to the processing queue within the Validate Documents screen, and are marked as Ready to Validate (Escalated).