This article applies to:CertCapture
Download multiple certificates at once so you can print them when you need physical copies for your records. CertCapture converts your certificates into a manageable PDF file that is easy to print from your computer.
- In CertCapture, search for the certificates you need to print. Use search criteria to narrow your results so only certificates you want are included.
Optional: Use the Advanced search settings to select additional criteria.
- Select Perform Action on Results and then select Bulk Print Documents.
- CertCapture will collect the certificates in a single download to expedite the process.
- Title - The name of the bulk file you'll download
- PDF Option - All certificates are combined in a single PDF file
- ZIP (Individual) Option - Individual certificates are collected in a Zip file
- ZIP (Merged) Option - Certificates are merged together by page count
- Add Info to Footer - Adds identifying information to the bottom of each printed page
- Select Create Print Job. You'll receive an email when the file is ready to download.
- Processing time depends on the number of certificates included in the print job.
- Select your name in the upper right and then click Download Center to download the finished file.
- Open the PDF and print it from your computer.
The print option may vary based on the program or web browser you're using to view the file.