Create campaigns that are limited to a specific state or exposure zone. Use this feature when you have customers with multiple exposure zones, but want to limit campaign requests to a specific state. Customers in those exposure zones that are missing exemption documents are also included in this type of campaign.
Just like any other campaign, it must be created from search results.
Before you begin
Make sure that you have added the states as shipping regions for the customers you want to include in the campaign. States that aren't added as a customer's shipping region are not included in campaigns.
- In CertCapture, search for the customers that you'd like to include in your campaign.
When setting your search parameters, add the Exposure Zone the campaign should be limited to under the Document Criteria section.
- Select Get Search Results.
- Select the Perform Action on Results drop-down and select New Campaign.
- Check Only Exposures from Search.
This setting ensures campaign recipients only receive requests for the exposure zones you specified in your search settings.
- Add a Campaign Title and Exempt Reasons.
- Customize other settings as needed, and then select Prepare Campaign.
Only customers in the exposure zone you specified should be included. Use the steps for creating a campaign to set up the new campaign round.