Create a custom user role if none of the built-in user roles meet your needs. You must be an Admin User to create a custom user role.
Custom user roles can't be set as a user's default role. They must be assigned per company. This prevents permission issues if a user is added to another account where that custom user role doesn't exist.
- In CertCapture, go to Settings > Account Settings > User Roles.
- Select Add New User Role.
- Add a Name and Description for your new role.
The Base Role determines the initial permission set this role should have. You can modify the permissions further in the following steps.
- Select Create Role.
- Select a permission section to expand it, and use the checkboxes to change permissions.
- Assign the custom user role to a user:
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Manage Users.
- Find your user in the list and select Assign Companies in the Actions column.
- Check the companies your user should have access to.
- Select the user role for each company.
- Select the Update Company Assignments button to save your changes.