This article applies to:CertCapture
Create a report showing the user activity and changes in your CertCapture account.
- In CertCapture, go to Reports > Logistics Reports.
- Select Global Admin Log from the drop-down menu below Logistics Reports.
- Optional: Adjust the report criteria.
- Select All Log Types and select one criterion for the report, or select All Log Types to include all criteria in the report.
- Under Filter Report, set the number of days back from today for the start date and end date of the report.
- In User Account Name, type the name of the user whose activities in the global administration area will be the basis of the report. Select Run Report.
- Select Run Report.