This article applies to:CertCapture
Assign a Retail user to a company in CertCapture to ensure they can access the customers and exemption certificates for that company.
- In CertCapture, go to Settings > Account Settings > Manage Users.
- On the Users page, find the user account you want to assign and select Assign Companies.
- In the Assign Companies dialog box, check the box for the company to which you would like to assign the Retail user.
- To the right of the company name, select Retail from the drop-down menu.
- Once you've made your selections, select Update Company Assignments.