Create custom questions that your users must answer before sending out a document to help ensure that all of your outgoing documents are valid. When a question is answered incorrectly, the user receives an error message indicating that the document can't be sent because it would not be valid based on the answer they've provided.
Before you begin
You must be an Admin user to add gateway questions.
- In CertCapture, select an Outgoing document type from the drop-down menu to the right of your company name.
If you don't see a document type that ends in Outgoing, contact your Account Manager.
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Company Details.
The Company Details page opens.
- Select the Vendor Exemptions tab.
Gateway question menu for two document types is displayed:
- Gateway Questions: Federal Withholdings
- Gateway Questions: Sales and Use Tax
- Select any gateway question to expand the section.
- Select an answer:
- Yes: The answer to the question must be Yes
- No: The answer to the question must be No.
This is the job title of the person whose signature is added to outgoing documents.
- Select Add Question.
The question is added to the associated document type. While sending a document, users must select the document type and answer correctly to the question displayed. Repeat the same process if you need to add more questions.