To send outgoing documents to your vendors using CertCapture, you'll first need to add a signature. The signature is added to all outgoing documents that you send.
Before you begin
You must be an Admin user to add a signature.
- In CertCapture, select an Outgoing document type from the drop-down menu to the right of your company name.
If you don't see a document type that ends in Outgoing, contact your Account Manager.
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Company Details.
The Company Details page opens.
- Select the Vendor Exemptions tab.
- Select Edit Signature to expand the section.
- Enter the Signer's Name.
This is the name of the person whose signature is added to outgoing documents.
- Enter the Signer's Title.
This is the job title of the person whose signature is added to outgoing documents.
- In the Signature box, write the signature using your mouse.
If you're using a device with a touchscreen, you can write the signature using your finger or a stylus.
- Select Save Signature.
This signature is now added to all documents you send from the selected company.