Walk Me is a help feature in CertCapture, available to Enterprise accounts, that provides navigational markers on the interface pages to guide you through completing specific tasks.
Use Walk Me
Use Walk Me to guide you through specific tasks in CertCapture and if the task you need is not available in the tool, use the Walk Me search bar to find a relevant article in the Avalara Help Center.
- To access Walk Me, click on the Walk Me Through tab that appears in the lower right corner on all CertCapture screens.
- In the How can we help you? dialog box, scroll down the list of frequently asked navigation questions and click the one you need help with.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog boxes to complete the task you chose. Allow 1-2 seconds for each dialog box to load between steps. Continue to follow the dialog boxes until you have completed your objective.
- If the task you need to complete is not covered in the frequently asked questions, type your query into the Walk Me search bar and scroll to see relevant search results from the Avalara Help Center.
Disable Walk Me
If you would prefer not to see the Walk Me tab in CertCapture, follow a few simple steps to disable it.
- In the upper right corner of CertCapture, click your name and select My Profile.
- On the My Profile page, click the My Preferences tab.
- Scroll and click Help Preferences. Click the checkbox to disable Walk Me.