Search for customers or documents by keyword in CertCapture. Quick Searches aren't case-sensitive.
Before you begin
By default, Quick Search returns only 50 results. If you'd like to adjust the number of search results, follow these steps:
- In CertCapture, select your name in the upper right and then select My Profile
- Select My Preferences
- Select Viewing Preferences
- Adjust the drop-down menu under Quick Search Result Count to change the maximum number of results when using Quick Search
In CertCapture, select the Quick Search box and type all or part of a customer name, customer number, or document ID.
Search results are based on the company you've selected in the Company Hierarchy.
Select Settings > Quick Search Options to filter search results.
- Customer Numbers: Search by customer number
- Customer Alternate IDs: Search by alternate ID
- Customer Names: Search by customer name
- Customer Addresses: Enable to search by customer address
- Job Numbers: Enable to search by job number.
- Job Names: Enable to search by job name.
- Full Wildcard Search: Search records for a string of characters anywhere in the customer's name.
- Mark BillTo/ShipTo: Organize search results by Bill To or Ship To address
- Press ENTER or select the Quick Search box and then press ENTER to execute your search. Results are displayed on the next page.