There's a library of blank exemption certificate templates in CertCapture. When you need a customer's exemption certificate, send them a template from the library.
Find a template in the certificate library
CertCapture's exemption certificate template library includes blank versions of the major exemption certificates for the U.S. and Canada. To find a template:
- Go to Content Library > Certificate Library.
- Click All Exposure Zones.
- Find the exposure zone (state or province) related to the certificate you want to send, and then select a form from the list.
- Click Blank Form to open a template with empty fields.
- Click Prefilled Form to open a template that includes your company name, address, and products or services.
- Send the template to your customer, so they can complete and return it.
Have a unique business situation? Use a form you can't find in CertCapture? Email email@example.com to learn about adding custom certificates.