There's a library of blank exemption certificate templates in CertCapture. When you need a customer's exemption certificate, send them a template from the library.
Find a template in the certificate library
CertCapture's exemption certificate template library includes blank versions of the major exemption certificates for the U.S. and Canada. To find a template:
- On the CertCapture toolbar, click Company Content, and then click Certificate Library.
- Click All Exposure Zones.
- Find the exposure zone (state or province) related to the certificate you want to send, and then select a form from the list.
- Click Blank Form to open a template with empty fields.
- Click Prefilled Form to open a template that includes your company name, address, and products or services.
- Send the template to your customer, so they can complete and return it.
Have a unique business situation? Use a form you can't find in CertCapture? Contact us to learn about adding custom certificates.
Enterprise users of CertCapture can ask the CertCapture team to create custom certificates for their company. To find out more, email email@example.com.