This article applies to:CertCapture
If one of your vendors has shared a CertExpress Public link with you, import scanned copies of your exemption certificates to share with them.
- On the CertExpress Public landing page, select Import Exemption Certificates.
- Drag and drop files into the upload field, or select Browse Instead to select them on your computer.
- Selected files are listed below the upload field. Select Import to start the upload.
If a file in your import can't be processed, the entire upload fails.
- Imported files are processed and sent to your vendor so that they can validate the details.
- Return to the landing page to review the status of previous imports.
- Processing: Files have been added to your vendor's CertCapture account, but the vendor still needs to validate it.
- Complete: Files have been processed and added to the correct company in CertCapture.
- Failed: A file in the import batch couldn't be verified or added to a company in CertCapture.
- Not Processed: Files weren't processed because one file failed.