This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
If you've uploaded a file to CertCapture by mistake, you can delete the file before merging or validating it.
- In CertCapture, go to Manage Documents > Validate Documents.
- From Available Documents, select Available Documents or My Unfinished Documents to view the documents available to you.
Documents Claimed by Others are the files being validated by other users on your account.
- Select the check box for any files that you want to delete.
- Select the Action menu.
- Select the Delete Document(s) option.
- Select Yes in the message that appears to confirm that you'd like to delete the selected document.
The uploaded file is then deleted.