Learn how to delete multiple documents in CertCapture if they are invalid or were uploaded in error.
Before you begin
Documents can't be recovered after they're deleted. Consider downloading and printing copies of the documents before deleting them.
- In CertCapture, search for the documents that you want to delete.
- On the search results page, select Perform Action on Results and then select Bulk Delete Certificates.
The Bulk Certificate Deletion message appears.
- Select the check box to acknowledge that you want to delete the documents.
- Type the word DELETE into the text box.
- Select Delete Certificates.
The documents are added to a queue to be deleted. You'll receive an email with additional details if any of the documents can't be deleted.