Delete customers from CertCapture if they were added in error.
Customers can't be recovered after they're deleted. If you no longer do business with the customer, consider editing the customer details and adding the No Longer Customer attribute instead of deleting the customer.
Before you begin
A customer cannot be deleted from CertCapture if there are any documents linked to the customer. Unlink all documents from the customer before proceeding.
- In CertCapture, go to Customers > Delete Multiple Customers.
The Delete Multiple Customers page opens.
- Download the import template.
- Open the import template.
- Enter the customer numbers that you want to delete in column A.
- Save the import template.
- In the Delete Multiple Customers page, select Choose File.
- Select your saved file.
- Select Open.
- Select Upload.
- Select Delete Customer Data.
A confirmation message opens.
- Select OK to confirm that you would like to permanently delete the customers.
The file is imported and queued to be processed. You will receive a notification once the import process has completed.