There are two types of settings in Retail - one type is for your company and the other is for your purchasers.
- To customize how certificates flow through your company's validation processes, use the Retail Settings tab.
- To establish which information you want to collect from your purchasers, use the Retail Purchaser Settings tab.
Retail Settings for Your Company
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Company Details. Click the Retail Settings Tab.
- To see a description of a setting, click the ? icon.
- Click Edit to make your selections, then click Update Retail Settings.
Retail Purchaser Settings
Use the Retail Purchaser Settings to manage the information you want to collect from your customers as they submit a certificate.
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Company Details. Click the Retail Purchaser Settings Tab.
- Click Edit to make changes, then click Update Retail Purchaser Settings.
- Disable fields that you want to omit from the collection form.
- For the remaining fields, make a selection of Required, Preferred, or Optional. For example, if you might want to make Customer Number a required field, but Contact Name an optional field.
After you've activated CertCapture for Retail and customized the settings, create and edit locations.