This article applies to:CertCapture
Create or edit cover letters to send to your customers when you request documents from them.
- In CertCapture, go to Manage Documents > Email Templates and Cover Letters.
- Select one of the following:
- Add Cover Letter: To create a new cover letter.
- Edit: To edit an existing cover letter.
- Enter the following required information:
- Compose the body of your cover letter.
If you already have a cover letter in another program, such as Microsoft Word, copy its contents to your clipboard and then select Paste as Plain Text
- Optional: Select to add your company logo to the cover letter.
- Copy the web address where your image is hosted and paste it in the URL field.
- Your company logo or image must be hosted on a publicly available web address. Image files can't be directly uploaded to CertCapture.
- Optional: Select a template tag from the list on the right.
- Template tags automatically add your customer's information to the cover letter so you can send one letter to several customers at once.
- For example, the BUSINESS_NAME template tag automatically adds the name of the customer's business as it is listed in CertCapture.
- When Business A and Business B receive a request using this cover letter, they'll see their own business name.
- Use this table as a guide for all of the available template tags.
Template tag view What the customer receives
- When you're finished, select Add New Cover Letter Template to save it.
- Select Preview to download a PDF copy of your cover letter.
- Select Reset when you're editing a cover letter and need to restore it to its original version.