This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
Use certificate reports to keep track of expired or soon-to-expire certificates, new certificates, and invalid certificates.
- In CertCapture, go to Reports > Certificate Reports.
- Select one of the following options from the drop-down menu below Certificate Reports::
- Certificates Expiring Soon: All certificates that will expire within a date range. Use this to see identify certificates that need to be replaced with a document request. Check Inactive to include certificates that will expire but have already been replaced with a new document.
- Expired Certificates: Any certificate that expired within a date range. Check Inactive to include certificates that expired but have already been replaced with a new document.
- Invalid Certificates: All certificates that have been marked invalid within the date range you select. If you just want to export a list of customers with valid certificates, use search instead.
- New Certificates: All certificates that have been added to CertCapture.
- Optional: Adjust the report criteria.
- Select a date range.
- Select All Exposure Zones, and then select the exposure zone to include in the report.
- Select All Exempt Reasons, and then select the exemption reason to include in the report.
- Select Run Report.