This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
Only users with Administrator accounts can work with company locations. If you are an admin, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Locations.
- On the Locations page, click Add Location.
- In the Add Location dialog box, type the location information, and then click Add Location to save.
- For Code, type any combination of letters, spaces, and numbers to give this location a unique identifier. This is useful when you have more than one location.
- Add additional location settings:
- For creating certificates, check Restrict Location's jurisdiction to the selected state to limit the certificate creation to this location's state.
- For viewing certificates, check Restrict Location's visibility to documents created for location only to view documents created in a specific location only.
- For searching certificates, check Enable search, display, and capture of Customer # in Retail to search for customers by their customer number.
Add information for each location that will use CertCapture for Retail.
Once you add a location, add retail users to that location.