Create and manage locations in CertCapture for each of your retail storefronts so that your Retail users can access documents and customers for their assigned locations. Only users with Administrator accounts can work with company locations.
Before you begin
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Company Details.
- Select the Company Settings tab and make sure the company you are working with has the Use Locations option set to Yes.
If you don't see the Use Locations option, submit a support case to request that it be enabled for your company.
- In CertCapture, go to Settings > Company Settings > Locations.
The Locations page opens.
- Select Add Location.
The Add Location dialog box opens.
- Enter the location information.
For Code, type any combination of letters, spaces, and numbers to give this location a unique identifier. This is useful when you have more than one location.
- Select Add Location to save the location.
- Add additional location settings:
- For creating certificates, check Restrict Location's jurisdiction to the selected state to limit the certificate creation to this location's state.
- For viewing certificates, check Restrict Location's visibility to documents created for location only to view documents created in a specific location only.
- For searching certificates, check Enable search, display, and capture of Customer # in Retail to search for customers by their customer number.
Add information for each location that will use CertCapture for Retail.