This article applies to:CertCapture
Create a User Reports to see user logins, failed user logins, and how many certificates each user has validated.
- In CertCapture, go to Reports > User Reports.
- Select one of the following options from the drop-down menu below User Reports:
- User Logins: Shows when a particular user logged in.
- Failed User Logins: Shows when users could not log in to CertCapture in the current company for the time period that you specify.
- Validation Counts: Shows how many certificates each user in the current company validated during the time period that you specify
- Optional: Under Filter Report, adjust the report criteria.
- Select Run Report.