Data Entry Sets are groups of regions that you can select when validating documents. If you routinely collect multi-jurisdictional documents that apply to the same sets of regions, consider creating Data Entry Sets so you don't need to individually select the regions each time you validate a document.
- In CertCapture, select Settings.
- Select Company Settings > Data Entry Sets.
- Select Add Data Entry Set.
- Enter a Name for the Data Entry Set.
The name you enter here will appear in the list of exposure zones when validating documents.
- Select the regions to be included in the Data Entry Set.
- Select Add.
The Data Entry Set now appears in the Exposure Zones field when validating documents. Selecting it from the list populates all of the regions as exposure zones.