This article applies to:CertCapture
Cloning copies the details from a previous campaign round. Use cloning to speed up the campaign process and expedite sending a new request, following-up on a previous round, or delivering a thank you note to your customers.
- In CertCapture, go to Manage Documents > Campaigns.
- Find the campaign you want to clone, and then select Manage.
Campaigns are sorted as In-Progress Campaigns or Closed Campaigns.
- Choose the campaign round you want to clone and select Scheduling & Delivery.
- Under Actions, select Clone Round.
A new tab is created with the same name as the tab you cloned, plus "clone.." (e.g., Round 1 clone).
- Double-click the Round tab to edit the name, then select Save Campaign Changes.
- Use the steps for creating a campaign to set up the new campaign round.