If you determine that there is a more appropriate expiration date for a group of certificates after you've uploaded and validated them, change the expiration date for multiple certificates at once.
Before you begin
If the certificates have been applied to a transaction in CertCapture, make sure that the new expiration date is later than the date of the transaction. Changing the expiration date to an earlier date causes API errors.
Use the exemption matrix to change default automatic expiration dates.
- In CertCapture, search for the certificates you want to edit.
- Select the Perform Action on Results menu and then select Change Expiration Date.
- Enter the new expiration date you'd like to use.
- Select Update Expiration Date.
- In the message that appears, select OK to confirm that you'd like to change the expiration date for all of the selected certificates.