If you determine that there is a more appropriate expiration date for a group of certificates after you've uploaded and validated them, change the expiration date for multiple certificates at once.
Before you begin
If the certificates have been applied to a transaction in CertCapture, make sure that the new expiration date is later than the date of the transaction. Changing the expiration date to an earlier date causes API errors.
- In CertCapture, search for the certificates you want to edit.
- Select the Perform Action on Results menu and then select Change Expiration Date.
- Enter the new expiration date you'd like to use.
- Select Update Expiration Date.
- In the message that appears, select OK to confirm that you'd like to change the expiration date for all of the selected certificates.