CertExpress Public is a secure landing page for your customers to add or import certificates. Share the link to this page with your customers or embed it on your website. Certificates added in CertExpress Public are uploaded to your CertCapture company, where you can validate and assign them to customers.
Get a CertExpress Public Link to share
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > CertExpress Public
- This setting is only available if this feature has been enabled for your account
- Copy and paste the URL at the top of the page (beginning with https://app.certexpress.com/?...)
- Add this link to an email template, your website, or share it with customers directly.
Enable the Use Locations feature so that certificates are created for specific addresses
Enable Use Locations in conjunction with the CertExpress Public Link so that a company's location is identified in the certificate they create. This is useful for companies with multiple outlets.
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Company Details.
- Click the Company Settings tab, click Edit, and then check the Use Locations setting
Turn on the Import option so customers can add multiple certificates
By default, customers can only create a new document based on their state and exempt reason. Enable the import setting so customers can upload multiple files at once.
Enable Imports in CertExpress Public
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > CertExpress and click the CertExpress tab.
- Click Edit CertExpress Settings and then enable Allow imports on CertExpress Public.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Import Multiple Files
- On the CertExpress Public landing page, click Import Exemption Certificates.
- Drag and drop files into the upload field, or click Browse Instead to select them on your computer.
- Selected files are listed below the upload field. Click Import to start the upload.
- Imported files are processed and sent to the validation queue. You'll still need to associate them with customer records. If a file in your import can't be processed, the entire upload fails.
- Status - Processing: Files have been added to CertCapture, but CertCapture still needs to add it to the right company in CertCapture
- Status - Complete: Files have been processed and added to the correct company in CertCapture
- Status - Failed: A file in the import batch couldn't be verified or added to a company in CertCapture
- Status - Not Processed: Files weren't processed because one file failed
- Return to the landing page to review previous imports.
What does my customer see when they use my URL?
The CertExpress Public URL leads to a CertExpress landing page featuring your company logo and company name.
Adjust your company logo in Company Settings.
Enable the Import button in Company Settings > CertExpress Settings.
CertExpress asks for your customer's state or region and their exempt reason so that it can display the correct document.
|If product exemptions are enabled, customers select the categories that apply to their business. You must select at least one category.|
|CertExpress presents the required fields for the document your customer needs.|
|CertExpress requests a signature (if the signature has not previously been saved) and applies it to the document.|
|Customers view, download, or share the finished document after it processes.|