Admin users assign each Retail user to a company and a location.
Assign a Retail user to a company
Assign Retail users to locations on the Users page or on the individual Company Details page. Follow the instructions below to assign locations by using the Users page:
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Manage Users.
- On the Users page, click Assign Companies for the user account you want to assign.
- In the Assign Companies dialog box, check the box for the company to which you would like to assign the Retail user. To the right of the company name, select Retail from the drop-down menu.
- Once you've made your selections, click Update Company Assignments.
Assign a Retail user to a company location
Once you've assigned a Retail user to a company, follow the instructions below to assign that user to a company location:
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Locations. If the Locations page doesn't have any information, create and edit company locations.
- On the Locations page, to the right of the location to which you would like to assign the Retail user, click View.
- On the Location Details page, click the Users tab to see a list of Retail users assigned to that location.
- To add a Retail user to the location, click Add.
- In the Assign Users dialog box, type the name of the Retail user, and then click Link User Accounts.
The Retail user appears in the Assign Users list and can access CertCapture for Retail. Click X to the right of the Retail user to delete that Retail user from the list.