This article applies to:CertCapture
Use attributes to differentiate customers and certificates in CertCapture, and then use attributes to enhance searches and reports. Learn to add attributes to one customer or certificate at a time.
- In CertCapture, search to find the document.
- Select the document ID.
The document Details page opens.
- Select Edit.
- Select the Attribute field.
- Select an attribute to add it.
- Optional: Select the Attribute field again to add another attribute.
- Select Update to save changes.