Use attributes to differentiate customers and certificates in CertCapture, and then use attributes to enhance searches and reports. CertCapture's default attributes are useful for most industries, but you can also create your own.
Add attributes to a certificate or customer
Add attributes one customer or certificate at a time.
- Use search to find your certificate or customer. Click it to view its details.
- On the Details tab, click .
- Scroll to the Attributes field. Click the field or begin typing an attribute to add them.
- Click Update to save changes.
Update attributes in bulk
Add or remove attributes for multiple customers at once.
- Use search to find the customers to update.
- On the Search Results page, click and select Change Customer Attributes.
- Add an internal note explaining the reason for your change. Click the Add or Remove field or begin typing an attribute to add or remove it.
- Click Update Attributes to save the changes.
Create custom attributes
Create attributes and modify existing ones.
- Go to the Attributes page for certificates or customers.
- Settings > Account Settings > Certificate Attributes
- Settings > Account Settings > Customer Attributes
- Click Add Attribute.
- Click Add to save the new attribute.
Use the Edit and Delete buttons to modify existing attributes.