This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
Streamlined Sales Tax Form
- Rev. 3/06-2
- State filled in as SD.
- Name of purchaser, including street address, city and state.
- Purchaser’s tax ID number with state issued or FEIN or State Driver ID, or Foreign Diplomat number. May still be valid if blank, but ID number entered in Part 5 below.
- Name of seller.
- At least one selection in Part 4: type of business.
- At least one selection in Part 5: reason for exemption. ID number must be entered in this section or in item 3 above.
- Signature of purchaser.
- Exempt Reason (I) Industrial/manufacturing exemption is not allowed in the state.
- Exempt Reason (E) Permit number must have RA.
- Exempt Reason (F) Permit number must have RS or RE.
- Exempt Reason (G) Permit number cannot have UT or ET.
- Government agencies may complete the SST form or seller should keep documentation showing the purchase was paid for with government funds – such as purchase order or check stub.
- SD –SST Form
You can find these forms in the certificate library.