This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
Streamlined Sales Tax Form
- State filled in as ND.
- Name of purchaser, including street address, city and state.
- Purchaser’s tax ID number with state issued or FEIN or State Driver ID, or Foreign Diplomat number. May still be valid if blank, but ID number entered in Part 5 below.
- Name of seller.
- At least one selection in Part 4: type of business.
- At least one selection in Part 5: reason for exemption. ID number must be entered in this section or in item 3 above.
- Signature of purchaser.
- Regulation 57-39.2-04-section 6, 24 covering sales to government agencies, and hospitals states these customers are exempt, but CertCapture will still contact them to acquire a certificate.
- The state may still issue sales tax exemption documents to non-profits, schools, and other agencies. A copy of the state issued form or letter will be sufficient.
- You can find these forms in the certificate library.