This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
No certificate mailed
- The state requires the purchaser to return a state issued NonTaxable Transaction Certificate (NTTC) which is provided by the New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department.
- To complete this form properly, the buyer must enter in the Purchaser’s New Mexico CRS number.
- CRS numbers are 11 digits in length and also known as business tax identification numbers.
- The MTC form is acceptable from out of state buyers.
- NM also accepts the Border States certificate.